High Flow Cat Down Pipe BMW 335I 435I F30 Series Agency Power
The BMW N55 turbocharged engine is just as amazing to tune and gain performance like its predecessor, the N54. With any turbocharged vehicle, get the turbos to breathe better before and after them is the key to achieving more power with additional tuning. One of the biggest corks in an exhaust system of a turbocharged car is the down pipe. Using a high flow catalytic converter with a larger diameter piping will allow the exhaust gases to not bottleneck. The new Agency Power high flow cat down pipe for the BMW N55 does just that. The Metal Core Catalytic Converters have been designed to provide a reliable solution to the most common converter problems experienced by other brands with out having an absorbent cost. They are considered a 300cell but as bench tested, flow more than the HJS 200 cell cat.
Each cat is full stainless steel construction, including the substrate which is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability. They feature a unique end-cap design so it cant rattle around. The GESI proprietary precious metal loading technology used in these catalytic converters ensures greatly reduced emissions, eliminating most Check Engine Light inch; issues. With the catalytic converters mounted straight to the turbos, these are capable of withstanding up to 1500F which is about the EGT temperature at full power. Made in the USA, the all stainless steel pipe is hand TIG welded in a fixture for perfect fitment, every time. down pipe is available in regular stainless steel or can be black ceramic coated to reduce temperatures for an additional cost.
About the Catalytic Converter:
GESI High Output (HO-series) and Ultra High output (UHO-series) Universal Metal Core Catalytic Converters have been designed to provide a reliable solution to the most common converter problems experienced by our customers.
- EPA certified for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer). 49 States only!
- Full Stainless Steel construction, including the substrate which is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability
- Unique end-cap design locks substrate in so it can't rattle around
- The GESI proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions, eliminating most Check Engine Light issues
- Capable of withstanding up to 1500 deg F
- Ideal for forced induction applications, with no loss of HP
- Covered by a 5 year/50,000 mile warranty (on shell and tube ends only)
- BMW M135i F20 | F21 12-16
- BMW M235i F22 14-16
- BMW M2 F87 2016
- BMW 335i F30 12-16
- BMW 435i F32 | F33 14-16
This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles. Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver