Performance Tubular Headers 14-17 Porsche 991 Turbo Agency Power
Taking things 1 step at a time in product development for our Porsche 991 Turbo allows us to fully develop, test, and put miles on each one of our products. These new tubular headers for the Porsche 991 Turbo or Turbo S really show off what the Agency Power brand can do. This latest product for the 911, is a set of 3 into 1 header manifolds that the twin turbo really benefits from. Unlike the 996 and 997 Turbo, the 991 headers are very restrictive and the clam shell design prohibits the turbos from spooling up quickly.
The Agency Power Team has come up with these beautiful tubular stainless steel headers that are Made in the USA! The Schedule 10, 304 stainless steel headers feature 3/8 inch thick flanges that have been water jet cut to perfection. The header tube diameter has been slightly increased and with a well designed merge collector, the 991 VTG Turbos spool up a lot faster giving you instant boost!
- Fits 2014 and up Porsche 991 Turbo and Turbo S
- OEM Replacement. No cutting, welding, or drilling required
- Does not include or need new gaskets
- Headers are built to order taking 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Available in standard stainless steel or optional ceramic coating
- No issues related to warranty or check engine lights