Shifter Linkage Porsche 996 | 997 | Boxster | Cayman Agency Power
Agency Power has designed this billet lower short shift linkage that works with factory or aftermarket shifters. This linkage replaces the OEM plastic linkage that is prone to breaking down and leaving owners stranded! The Agency Power Shifter Linkage is machined using 6061 Billet Aluminum and uses a Delrin insert, which gives the shifter a stiff and accurate shift. The shift linkage fits over the stock cable housing giving you ability to adjust its tension for a perfect driving experience. The shift linkage is then tightened down with an easy access stainless steel locking bolt. This a perfect upgrade for all 1999+ Porsche 996 | 997 | Cayman | Boxster Manual Transmission Porsche Vehicles.
The Agency Power shift linkage comes in a smoked grey anodized finish.
- Billet Machined 6061 Aluminum Construction
- Replaces OEM Plastic Linkage that is prone to fail.
- Delrin Insert with Set Screws
- Anodized Smoke Grey Finish
- Tighter & Precise Shifts
- Easy Installation
- 997 Carrera, Carrera GTS and Carrera S (2005-12)
- 997 Carrera 4, Carrera 4 GTS, Carrera 4S, 997 Targa 4 and Targa 4S (2006-12)
- 997 Turbo (2007-12), 997 Turbo S (2011-12)
- 997 GT2 and GT2 RS (2008-11)
- 997 GT3, GT3 RS and GT3 RS 4.0 (2007-11)
- 986 Boxster & Cayman (1997-2012)
- 987 Boxster, Cayman, Cayman S, Boxster S (2005-2012)
- 981 Boxster, Cayman, Cayman S, Boxster S (2012-Present)
- 996 Carrera 4, Carrera 4S (1999-2005)
- 996 Turbo (1999-2005)
- 996 GT3 (1999-2005)
All Agency Power products come with a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty when you fill out this form HERE.