Upgraded Intercooler Kit 09-17 Nissan GT-R Agency Power
Upgrading your intercooler on the Nissan GTR is one of the best ways to improve turbo efficiency and see those 0-60mph, 1/8 mile, and 1/2 mile times drop! The Nissan GT-R R35 landed in the USA in 2009 and has been a huge hit for tuners ever since. Agency Power has continued to design new products for this vehicle to help improve the vehicles performance and aesthetics. This new bar and plate intercooler can handle up to 1500 horsepower which is no big deal in GT-R tuning today. It has been designed to work with OEM intercooler pipe or aftermarket intercooler pipe that fits the OEM intercooler. The only difference between the fitment of stock or aftermarket intercooler piping is the use of a 3 inch straight couple on the USA passenger side. Since the intercooler features and aluminum construction with cast end tanks, modifications can be made for those running custom intercooler pipe setups.
The intercooler is over 170mm taller than factory. This allows for full use of all air inlets in the bumper to help keep temperatures down. Installation requires minimal modification to factory plastics. The end result is an intercooler designed for the street, but up for the challenge of the fastest and highest horsepower producing machines.
- Intercooler kit includes all necessary hardware, brackets, driver and passenger couplers for installation.
- Intercooler and piping are raw aluminum and can be anodized as well.
- Black, red, or blue silicone couplers offered.
- Select stock or aftermarket intercooler piping for an additional coupler needed.
- Nissan GT-R LHD/RHD 09-17