Gys Flash 100-12H Battery Charger
GYSFLASH 100.12 HF – BATTERY CHARGER 100AMP
Gysflash 100-12 HF is a 100A high power stabilised supply incorporating Inverter technology.
5 Different Modes To Use
- Charge : for 12V batteries (lead-acid/AGM/gel) from 20 to 1200 Ah.
- Diag + : support up to 100 A the 12V batteries for vehicles in diagnostic phase.
- Battery change : ensures a stabilised power supply to the vehicle during battery replacement to preserve memory settings.
- Power Supply : adapt the charger in stabilised power supply with voltage and adjustable maximum current.
- Showroom : the charger will compensate the current used by the consumers in use on the vehicle.
- The «Auto Restart» function means that the charger will memorise the settings in case of a power cut and restart automatically.
- Control and calibration of cables, the charger can be fitted with cables up to 2x8m long and 16mm/sq thick.
- Locked in Showroom mode, avoid the risks of misuse, perfect for garages and exhibition spaces.
- 4 charging curves available, whose the Easy mode for a simplified charge adapted to all lead acid batteries.
- Activation and set-up of an «Expert» charging curve.
- Available with 2.5M or 5M cables.
100% Automatic Charge
- The 9 step charging curve ensures maximum battery performance and longevity.
- It can recover deeply discharged batteries below >2 V (SOS automatic Recovery).
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Anti-spark technology.
- Interchangeable fusible which protect against misuse.
- Temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics overheating.
- Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.